- Handling inquiries and answering phone
- Devising and maintaining Project filing , for ISO audit and references
- Finding potential Government client, manage meeting and appointments
- Good networking and experience dealing with Government Agencies
- Time management and can work under pressure
- Plan and coordinate
- Manage tender procedure on E-Perolehan system
- Cost management and can work under pressure
- Manage ongoing and future projects
- Do quotation
- Site visit/recce for the event
- Dealing with client with confirmation info back & forth
- Submit job order to production
- Submit work permit to venue (if any)
- Monitor bum in item at site on set up day
- Monitor & standby at site on event day
- Monitor the event until handover session during dismantle
- Manage delivery order & invoices for client
- Diploma/Degree in project management and other relavent sectors
- Minimum 2 to 3 years relevant working experience in related fields
- Strong skill in project monitoring and coordinating.
- Possess positive working attitude, responsible, resourceful and able to work independently.
- Knowledge and awareness of health and safety procedures will be an added advantage.
- Working long hours and working on weekend and public holiday is already a norm and prepared for.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps