- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Able to work as a team and also able to work independently in a timely environment
- Prepare tax computation, related schedules and timely submission of tax returns for companies, partnerships and individuals
- Prepare and submit tax estimates
- Compile information and attend to enquiries on tax audit and investigation
- Work closely with managers and tax partners.
- Liaise with clients and LHDN on various tax matters.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (parking, meal etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Company trips
- Appreciation compensation