Job Responsibilities :-
1. Supervise accounts team
2. Able to handle full set of accounts, preparation of ournal entries and genral ledger entries and final accounts for timely closing of monthly accounts.
3. Ability to manage 2-3 accounts simuitaneously.
4. responsible to assits in all aspect of accounting functions suc as accounts payable, account receivables and costing analysis.
5. Provide support to other general accounting functions and preparation of ad-hoc management reports and financial statement analysis report.
6. Able to manage multiple/conflucting priorties with a strong track record of delivery against tight dealines.
7. Ensure proper maintenance of accurate, complate and up to date accounting records of the company to ensure timely production of the Management tAccounts and Statutory Accoounts in accordance with statutory regulatory requirements and applicable accounting standards.
8. Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports inclusive of consolidation accounts, forecast, annual budget, and cash flows projection.
9. Assists to establish the accounting procedues, policies internal controls and ensure compliance to local statutory requirements.
10. Liaise with external audtior, tax agent, solicitors, bankers, company secretary and others professional to ensure complicance with all matters relating to audit, tax and statury requirements.
11. Any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Personal development opportunities