- To develop software solutions by studying information needs, communicating with users and relevant parties to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and schedule timeline;
- To determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition and requirements, solution development and propose solutions accordingly;
- To establish the necessary documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, etc.
- To prepare and install solutions by determining and designing systems specifications standards and programming;
- To improve operations by conducting system analysis, recommending changes in policies and procedures;
- To update job knowledge by studying development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment;
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing development and service issues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of related working experience for this position.
- Required skill(s): VB.NET, ASP.NET
- Database: Oracle, IBM DB2, MySQL, MS SQL
- Operating System: Windows Server, Linux, Unix, VMware
- Any additional programming language such as Ionic and PHP will be added advantage.
- Resourceful, independent and result oriented.
- Strong skills in time management, planning, organizing, analytical and creative problem solving good team work.
- High attention to details and thoroughness in documentation is essential.
- Possess high sense of urgency.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities