- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Team up with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Adhoc job as per Branch Manager requirements
- Proven inside sales support.
- Track record of target-achieving quota.
- Excellent phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Skilled with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with CRM.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Good listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Possess at least a SPM and above
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities