- Handle auditing / taxation assignments
- Ensure timely and quality work / duties
- Ensure compliance with deadlines and statutory requirements
- Maintain good communication and co-ordination with clients and statutory bodies
- Perform ad-hoc duties when assigned
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree / Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Accounting or Finance, preferably with accreditations: LCCI/CPA/ACCA.
- Good knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Familiar with accounting standards, tax laws, and filling procedure.
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and Word, relevant softwares
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Integrity and reliability.
- Good command of spoken and written English, able to work independently, disciplined and dedicated.
- Candidates with less than 2 years experience are also encouraged to apply. (Successful candidates will be offered positions based on their knowledge and experience.)
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Transportation claims
- Futher studies assistance
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps