- Manage Global Customer inbound calls in a timely manner.
- Follow communication 'scripts'/email template when handling different enquiries.
- Determine customers' needs, clarify information, and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Handling custumer's calls, email, chatbot and social medial communication.
- Establish sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
- Meeting KPI/SOP set in delivery Quality Customer Service indicators.
- Previous experience in a customer support role in hospitality indusry is prefered.
- Good communication skills of English and/with Mandarin and Cantonese is prefered.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Ability to multi-tasking set priorities and manage time effectively.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual Bonus
- Allowance ( Night Shift/Language Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Nearby public transport LRT Station connecting link bridge to Office, KL Gateway Station.
- Free Refresment.
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Work visa sponsorship
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities