- Act as the point of contact between the CEO and internal/external clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements, coordinate/manage events, organize company's trip
- Prepare minutes of meeting, correspondence, speech, reports, presentations, company profile, press kit, social media communication etc
- To attend all private secretarial duties, personal, administrative, confidential matters
- Organize and prioritize critical issues and required information for CEO to facilitate effective decision-making.
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives, e.g. company website, mobile application, newsletters etc
- Develop corporate policy, compile workflow process i.e. standard operation procedure
- Create monitoring system for performance analysis and KPI evaluation
- Maintain strict confidential and interact professionally with all levels of personnel, clients and business partners
- Any other duties and participate in ad hoc projects/assisgnments as and when required
- Male only.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Possess a tight sense of urgency.
- Able to work under pressure and deadlines.