Job Responsibilities :
- To assist in the entire HR spectrum and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and relevant employment laws.
- To coordinate recruitment activities including advertising, interview, preparing a letter of employment, renewal of contract for Services and induction.
- To prepare and process monthly payroll, ensuring completeness of documentation and compliance with the statutory requirements on all payroll related matters.
- Submit monthly statutory payment and necessary forms to Inland Revenue Board, EPF and SOCSO.
- To monitor staff annual and medical leave.
Job Requirements :
- Proven working experience as Human Resources.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Hands-on experience with human resources metrics.
- The familiarity of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Good active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Human Resources or related field.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?