- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned projects.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel's performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Assign responsibilities and mentor installing team.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Thorough knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Exemplary decision making ability and leadership skills.
- Good time management and organization skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Company trips
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?