- Responsible for all training administration matters.
- Map out monthly training plan.
- Deliver training programme.
- Revise existing training programme.
- Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions.
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each training session.
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training attendance records.
- Research and recommend new training activities. Eg: Ice breaker.
- Work on individual and section KPI.
- Possess minimum Degree in Human Resource Development/Management, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
- A team player with positive mental attitude, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good presentation and public speaking skill.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- Confident and energized.
- Must be able to travel locally & outstations.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Leave
- Outpatient Medical Coverage
- Insurance Coverage (GHS, GPA and GTL)
- Career Development Opportunity
- Staff Purchase Discount
- Semi-Flexi Working Hour
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?