Job Responsibilities :
- Plan, execute and monitor daily lesson plan, maintain the pace of learning and provide opportunities for student differences.
- To observe children determine where you can help them to grow.
- Help to maintain the Montessori "Prepared Environment".
- Oversee after school activities like arts and craft, outdoor play, etc.
- Never have a dull moment.
- Oversee after school activities like arts and craft, gymnastics, taekwondo, outdoor play, and etc.
Job Requirements :
- Fresh graduate are welcome!
- A joyful disposition and love of working with children.
- Ability to interact with parents and co-workers in a warm, empathetic, confident manner.
- Willingness to learn: Growth Mindset.
- To start working immediately, you must have at least a Diploma in Early Childhood Education (ECE).
- Passionated candidates who had at least Diploma in any field are acceptable if you wish to be a part of us. Please speak to WMP management about opportunities for enrolling in courses.
- Preferably art or Music talented.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, and Mandarin.
- Candidates must possess with positive learning attitude, good personality, hardworking, able to work in a team and committed in their work. Love what they do at Wendy Montessori!
In addition to full time, year-round employment, Wendy Montessori Preschool offers Socso, EPF, Health benefit, and tuition discounts.