Job Responsibilities :
- Advise, implement, monitor and review, office and project site activities related to safety and health requirements and ensure compliance with relevant authorities requirements at all times, including local legislations, guidelines, code of practices and legal requirements.
- Responsible in the overall safety and health activities in the organisation.
- Prepare Project Safety Plan, Procedures and Generic Risk Assessment.
- Attend site meetings, conducting weekly tool box meetings and monthly safety meetings.
- Liaise with relevant authorities (JKKP, Kesihatan, CIDB, Bomba, etc.) to resolve any site issue arising and close all notices promptly.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least professional qualifications in safety and occupational health and be registered with DOSH as a full fledged Safety and Health Officer.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience as registered DOSH Green Book.
- Dynamic, pro-active and hardworking.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal and reporting skills and able to work independently.