- Work creatively according to client's timeline and budget.
- Apply various media using graphic design software.
- Work with copywriters, stylists, executives, and producers to produce quality work translated via graphics.
- Produce briefs for client's understanding.
- Learn new graphic design softwares to enhance work quality and style.
- Proven graphic interior designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Proficient in graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Able to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Autodesk Autocad, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc).
- Exceptionally proficient in all design aspects.
- Possess at least Diploma or higher in Art, Design, Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?