The Human Resource Executive is highly responsible for disciplinary matter, Industrial Relation, recruitment, policy & procedure, employee grievances, non-management recruitment & on boarding, off boarding and staff confirmation.
The person will assist the team and management on HR matters day to day basis and any other task such as Audits, Projects, Survey, Training, Global Initiatives, Company Activities and HR system.
This position contains potential for growth and requires an individual that will take initiative and be a self-starter.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
Employee Relations / Industrial Relation
· Advising and leading Managers through employee disciplinary processes, including performance management and company initiated termination to ensure that the best possible outcomes can be reached.
· Preparation of formal letters and notices in relation to addressing grievance and performance issues.
· Responding to internal complaints in a prompt, fair and thorough manner, including conducting of internal investigations and give advice to managers on the outcomes of the investigations so that appropriate measures can be taken.
· Assist managers to manage high absenteeism, misconduct and breaches to company policy, employment contract or legislation.
· Plan and conduct exit interviews in a manner which the company can then collate and analyzing feedback to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
· Act as a point of contact and support Managers through dispute resolution process to ensure that all disputes are taken seriously and are dealt with in a timely manner.
To connect, follow up and attend to any IR and court matters.
To update and report to the HR Manager on all of disciplinary matters.
To update compliance / security department on the resignation, absconding or termination of employee to prevent security breach at the facilities.
· Review, establishes and maintains all HR related policy and procedures. Ensure the issuance of DCN and submission to the Quality System Department and do the yearly review of documents
To manage full recruitment process for Non-Management levels.
Liaise with Managers to identify the required skills set and competencies required for a candidate to be successful in the role and coach Hiring Managers through the application of sound and strategic recruitment and selection practices to achieve the best possible hiring solution.
· Managing end-to-end recruitment and selection process for all sites in the Malaysian business, ensuring that our practices comply with company policies, processes and legislative requirements such as Employment Act , Equal Opportunity and Anti-Discrimination.
Determine and create interview selection criteria in line with the position descriptions and competencies required to perform the role to assist managers in assessing the candidate’s ability.
Co-ordinate and manage external recruitment agencies, to ensure that they are delivering the correct mix of candidates for the roles in the required timeframes.
Co-ordinate and manage the final recruitment stages of making an employment offer and sending the candidate an employment pack, ensuring that all relevant information is contained within the pack and that the forms are retuned prior to the candidates commencement with the company.
Job entails the posting of recruitment advertisements, interview arrangement, offer letter and appointment letter , medical check-up arrangement, to send the on boarding form to department managers.
To conduct onboarding to all new employee as per checklist.
To monitor and ensure the staff confirmation before the due.
Proactively and consistently seek process improvements and challenge the current processes for further enhancement opportunities in the HR functions.
To support HR team on audits, projects, town hall and activities.
To manage and assist on Ethics Certification, Employee Survey, New Policy Roll-out and Training.
To assist and support the global system (HRIS, TMS, Intranet Communication Platform, Performance Management System and Website)
To monitor the cleaning company to ensure they are comply with audit guideline and local regulations.
To monitor foreign workers outsource company to ensure they are comply with audit guideline and local regulations.
To review and update HR policies and handbook on yearly basis.
To support the management on report and analysis as required from time to time basis.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree, Post graduate Diploma, in Human Resources or any related matters.
· Required language (s) : Malay, English
· At least 3 to 4 year (s) of working experience in Human Resources
· Well verse in Labor Laws, and any related Human Resources Law.
· Team player and outgoing personality
· Good team player with ability to work under pressure
· Good working attitude, willing to learn and take challenges
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Knowledge and experience in IR matters.
· Preferably Executives specializing in General HR
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities