The individual in this position will be responsible to assist the Franchise Development Manager with overall franchise administrative and operations supports in ensuring a successful franchise management
Essential Job Functions:
Maintain relationship with current Franchisee.
Perform administration support and daily operations for franchise outlet.
Prepare correspondence letter, handle agreements and reports for outlets.
Agreement Execution – Franchise Agreement / Sub-Tenancy Agreement
Outlet Stock Matrix – Review and Prepare Monthly Stock Matrix Report
General Billing via ERP/Manual Billing (CN/DN) – Franchise and Tenancy agreement charges/ etc
Issue Letter and Memo
Monitor and record payment received from Franchisee
Administration work on franchise outlets daily operation – training arrangement/ license update/ etc
General Reports – compile Management Report from panel, payment structure report for franchise outlets
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:-
- Good project management and planning skills.
- A good communicator.
- Resourceful and quick-to-learn new skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Result- oriented, able to focus on meeting objectives and deliver results.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study (Business, Marketing or Finance).
- Fresh Graduate is encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual Increment and bonus
- Parking Fee Reimbursement
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance- GPA & GHS
- Weekly Team Activities- Badminton, Zumba & Yoga
- Complimentary Eyewear
- Attractive Staff Purchase Scheme - Eyewear & Komugi Patries/ Breads
- Many more