- Managing outlet day to day operation.
- Taking customers’ orders in a kiosk setting, answering questions on beverage items, making recommendations on beverage bundles.
- Performing cashiering duties.
- Responsible for preparing ingredients up to finished products to be served.
- Maintaining cleanliness and complying with all applicable sanitation, health and personal hygiene standards.
- Needs to follow established food & beverage production programs and standard operation procedures.
- Attending to customers in a respectful manner.
- Assisting in any other operating duties as assigned by HOD’s.
- Able to travel overseas for training purpose.
- Candidate must possess at least Secondary/SPM/”O” Level in any field.
- Required language(s): Malay, English & Mandarin.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Required Skill(s): General knowledge in Bar or Barista work.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Able to work 6 days a week, must be willing to work on shifts, weekend, and public holidays.
- Must be punctual, maintain a good attendance record and able to work under own initiative without supervision.
- Attractive Incentives and Allowances
- EPF,SOCSO & EIS
- Full attendance Reward
- Training & Development
- Career Advancement
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?