- Retail Application Development and Management Experience.
- Over 3 years experience on Service Delivery Manager or Operation Manager.
- Over 3 years experience on IT Manager.
Skill & Education Requirement
- Manage customer relations and expectations.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- Research, analyze, and evaluate new service delivery methods and techniques.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Recommend, design, implement, install and maintain large, complex computer software applications.
- Work independently in the absence of supervision.
- Service Delivery Management with prior experience in technical hands on, IM, SR Problem Management.
- L1/L2/L3/RM scope of work experience.
- Candidate should have hands-on technical experience and should be able to understand technical issues and provide solutions that are appropriate.
- Handle a production support team and owned end-to-end delivery.
- Infrastructure knowledge will be added advantage.
- Own service support functions – Incident, Request and Escalation process, ensuring high levels of performance, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities.
- Should have experience in handling application production support.
- Accountable for Delivery of Services end to end (Application, Infrastructure support – L1, L2 L3, RM, Vendor etc) as per defined contract and adherence of SLA’s as per contract.
- Ability to understand technical issues and actively take part in escalation calls, provide inputs to team for service improvements.
- Should be able to understand the issues better and be able to make judgement based on the scenarios.
- Accountable for Service performance through definition and management of Metrics and KPIs.
- Ensure Service Continuity to all services being delivered.
- Ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review.
- Accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems.
- Participate in service status meetings, provide information, analysis and solution related to the services delivered to the customer.
- Drive Continuous Improvement Process.
- Coordinate and manage vendor meetings.
Perks & Benefits
- Company trips
- Medical insurance