· Ensures the staff providing good customer service and comply with training and audit by company.
· Ensures the ongoing daily operational activities in the store run smoothly and comply with company standard.
· Dealing with customer and staff queries and complaints.
· Deliver clear and pertinent communication of ongoing promotions.
· Training, supervising and appraising staff.
· Managing budgets.
· Maintaining statistical and financial records.
· Overseeing pricing and stock control.
· Maximising profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so.
· Preparing promotional materials and displays.
· Ensures promotion materials in store are up to date and in impeccable conditions.
· Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
· Complete store administration and ensure compliances with policies and procedures.
· Ensures cleanliness of the store.
· Manage merchandise collection from warehouse.
· Ensures customer profile creation system is up to date.
· Monitor the staff on customer card issuance.
· Manage stocks shelves and furniture with merchandising as per merchandising rules
· Answers and conducts telephone conversations as per company’s procedures
· Develop management reports as per requested by management.
· Liaising with head office.
· Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
· Proven successful experience in retail industry.
· Experience as store in-charge is an added advantage.
· Good in leading skills and business orientation.
· Strong organization and communication skills.