- Leading all skincare trend analysis, ingredient and competitive searches to create innovation presentations.
- Conduct evidenced-based researches, surveys, and development on present or new products.
- Liaisoning with cross-functional teams (R&D, Design, Marketing, and Public Relations)
- Developing formula brief documents and manages updates, while learning how to generate product and innovation concepts and build ingredient stories.
- Development of beauty programs, product articles, brochures, and other relevant product information.
- Tracks development milestones against NPD timelines.
- Ensure formulas meet global compliance and testing requirements.
- Assist in the cosmetic product(s) licensing and registration with government bodies and ensuring that all product licenses are up to date.
- Actively organize, conduct and provide training to distributors and customers nationwide via various approaches eg: on-site, classroom, online portals and etc.
- Plan and conduct regular beauty talks, product training, seminars and roadshows at all branches nationwide - monthly frequencies.
- Provide skincare consultation and support customer service on cosmetic product inquiry.
- Provide nationwide support in company functions and marketing activities.
- Attend to any other ad-hoc task or duties assigned by immediate superior.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia. Knowing dialect will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/ Professional Degree in Cosmetic Science, Chemistry, Applied Science, Medicine or equivalent, specializing in skincare products.
- Possess relevant beauty and service-related qualification from CIBTAC/ CIDESCO / ITEC / WSQ or other relevant beauty certificates is an advantage.
- At least 3 Years(s) of working experience in the field of cosmetic/ skincare is required for this position.
- Excellent public speaking/ presentation skills with the ability to hold and develop the interest of the audience.
- Comfortable to speak in front of a crowd.
- Outstation travelling is required for this position (frequency: Moderate)
- Must be able to work both independently and cooperative in team settings.
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive salary & Annual salary increment
- Annual Company Trip
- Central location
- Formal dress code & smart casual wear
- Regular team activities
- Annual leave, Public Holidays, maternity leave, paternity leave & Birthday leave.
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Faber tower, Taman Desa, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps