- To collaborating with superior in developing graphic direction, concepts and specifications for assigned project based on the requirements provided.
- To conceptualize creative ideas and designs, link them together to produce outstanding output.
- Submit creative deliverables within the agreed upon deadline.
- Pre and post production quality checks.
- To participate in marketing planning group sessions and meeting, on different project basis.
- To be able to fluidly multi-task and able to work on more than 1 design brief at the same time.
- Creativity, responsible, attention to detail, committed and punctual at delivering works.
- Must be a good team player that able to work independently when required.
- Any ad-hoc task assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field .
- Having sharp and creative thinking to produce idea.
- Proficient in, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Flash, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier Pro Experienced in video editing software and animation Creative, versatile, meticulous and have an eye for detail.
- An open mind, positive attitude and most importantly, self motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Able to work independent with minimum supervision and work under pressure to meet tight deadline
- Able to start work immediately.
MUST able to read and speak in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
1. Interested candidate please submit your successful previous artwork / design web link for pre-screen review.
2. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive salary
- Provide Opportunity
- Central location
- Formal dress code
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities