- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
- Repairing equipment.
- Supervising engineering and technical staff.
- Generate work methods on parts list, procedures, specifications and inspection reports.
- Develop and implement a maintenance strategy to support all production lines to ensure equipment is reliable and functioning well.
- To perform Preventive Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, Total Productive Maintenance work as per schedule.
- Lead the team in performing day to day rectifications works, routine maintenance works and addition and alteration work.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering field or equivalent.
- Related working experience will be an added advantage.
- Good command of language; both written and spoken in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to speak in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Motivated, willing to learn, hardworking, result-oriented and a team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.