- Manage daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations.
- Provide service that is up to Sodexo standard and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Oversee outlet's good image and suggest ways to improve it.
- Maintain operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly or as needs basis
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices.
- Apply policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Cafe Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role.
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) and HACCP knowledge.
- Excellent leadership, motivational and people skills.
- Acute financial management skills.
- Able to work in Pulau Indah, Klang.
Perks & Benefits
- Bonus (company discretion and personal performance)
- Allowance (company discretion)
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal and career development opportunities