- Assist superior in day-to-day coordination and management of project.
- Monitor, control and manage project operations to meet Company’s goals.
- Track project progress, write progress reports and troubleshoot issues that arise on a daily basis.
- Coordinate and manage project tasks to ensure project delivery within the allotted budget and timelines.
- Identify problems in the operations process and resolve them in a quickly and timely manner.
- Follow standard operating procedures for efficient business operations.
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures.
- Diploma in any field of study.
- One (1) year of working experiencce.
- Must be willing to travel outstation.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips