- To lead and manage the programme/project effectively and to ensure they are delivered on time, on budget, and to agreed standards or expectations.
- To design, implement, evaluate and document programmes’ effectiveness and monitor programmes’ progress.
- Responsible for coordinating the activities of the children at the centre.
- Preparing regular activity, progress and reports to be submitted to the Centre Manager on a monthly basis.
- Will assume other duties as assigned.
We are looking for a proactive, responsible individual who has the following requirements:
- Experienced in managing/ coordinating events/ activities/ programmes with children and youths.
- Able to communicate effectively with people.
- Able to motivate others and work as part of a team.
- Must positively and work cooperatively with the youths/kids and other employees at all levels.
- Ability to travel
- Able to work weekend and public holidays
- Possess good writing and speaking skills in BM and English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave