1. Responsible in the overall sales performance of assigned projects and/ or properties including: -
1.1. Implementing effective sales strategies to meet the group’s sales objectives.
1.2. Executing sales and promotional activities.
2.To meet the sales target set by the HOD.
3. Identify sales opportunities, formulate and develop effective sales strategies in line with the group sales objectives.
4. To build and promote Purcon’s brand name and is responsible in the branding exercise of the group as well as for the individual projects within the group.
5. To conduct and obtain market feedback on projects assigned in order to continuously strive for improvement in terms of
product and services offered.
6. To implement all policies, activities, procedures as relevant and required.
7. Any other duty and responsibility which the company may assign from time to time.
Candidate possess at least SPM/ Diploma/ Degree in Business Administration,Marketing or equivalent
Required Skill(s): Good communication skill, good sales and negotiation skill, good planning skills
Required Language: Bahasa Melayu, English
Preferably executive specialize in property / real estate or equivalent
Min. 1-3 years of working experience in PROPERTY SALES WITH DEVELOPER
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply (training provided)
Eager learner and result oriented.
To be based at Kota Kemuning and travel to project sites at Shah Alam, Banting, Pulau Indah, etc.
Basic salary + sales commissions + performance allowance
Career growth coaching
Yearly performance bonus
annual leave, medical leave, corporate insurance coverage
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance