Our Client is from the Automotive Manufacturing Industry is looking for a QC Engineer to be based at Kawasan Perindustrian Pandan
- Control and monitor all operations in IPQC and FQC
- Provide on-job training to subordinates.
- Check and verify IPQC, check sheet item for new & existing product.
- Analyze, communicate and feedback to related department on production rejected part.
- To perform any assignment given by QC Assistant Manager/Manager.
- Conduct Quality Problem Countermeasure (QPC) presentation.
- Authority to stop production line if non-conformance found.
- To aware the subordinates regarding the environmental management system.
- Prepare & check customer documents such as Quality Control plan, Inspection Standard and Inspection Agreement Sheet.
- To involve in joint check activity with customer on new product against Parts Inspection Standard (PIS).
- Prepare customer complaint report e.g. Quality Problem Investigation Report (QPIR), Supplier Problem Solving Report (SPSR) and Quality Problem Feedback (QPF).
- Define and prepare SOP for required inspection items.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechanical/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experiences in Automotive Electronics Industry will be added advantages.
- Familiar with quality tools & quality system.
- Knowledge of IATF 16949 will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word & Power Point.
- Measuring equipment literate such as Profile Projector, Caliper and Height Gauge & Micrometer.
- Good communication and presentation skill and ability to translate and communicate technical information to project teams and manager as required.
- Willing to work at Teluk Gong, Selangor.
- Willing to outstation and working overtime to complete the project if required
** Please attached a full resume and attached with Passport size photo **
Kindly contact : Mr. Andy
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org