Our client is a multinational manufacturing company based in Larkin Johor Bahru looking for Engineering Officer cum Japanese Translator.
- Verify work standards , process control standards , standards raw material chart and work distribution sheet and other related Engineering documents from HQ
- Coordinate with HQ on the implementation and updating of Engineering Standards and Watch Drawings
- Coordinate on the implementation of Engineering changes. Conduct feasibility study and evaluation test on prototype parts and movements.
- Conduct design review on new or design change part and movement with HQ.
- Initiate and follow up on tasks assigned in the Department Implementation Plan.
- Initiate improvement and co-ordinate with shops on rationalization and failure cost reduction activities
- Co-ordinate with HQ or related companies on changes to design, material and process of a product.
- Develop and introduce new technology to improve manufacturing processes.
- Provide Technical support to production dept.
- Support on translation during meetings
- Degree in Mechanical / Production Engineering
- Or Diploma in Mechanical / Production Engineering with minimum 4 years of relevant working experience.
- PC literate with good knowledge in Microsoft Office & AutoCad software
- QC and Statistical Control knowledge.
Interested candidates may apply online via http://careers.nalaemployment.com/. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.