Our client in the Accounting Firm is looking for an Auditor to be based at Taman Ponderosa, JB.
- Responsible for the audits of business units / functions of various client organisations.
- Review, assess and evaluate client’s control systems, governance and risk management policies and processes.
- Recommend improvements in management control systems to client’s Management and Audit Committees.
- To ensure effective and efficient internal control systems are implemented in client’s organisation and full closure of audit issues by managing efficiency of audit task in relation to quality, timeliness and effectiveness of audit findings and final audit reports.
- Assisting the Internal Audit Managers in ensuring high standards of all audit work papers and other related documentation pertaining to an audit.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Full set account
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taman Ponderosa, JB
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent
Interested candidates may apply online via http://careers.nalaemployment.com/. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.