Technical Trainer Job Duties:
1. Conducts IT Help Desk training needs assessment by collecting information pertaining to work procedures, work flow, and reports; understanding job-specific functions and tasks.
2. Determines system utilization requirements by researching and testing systems.
3. Designs computer training manuals by identifying and describing information needs; using desktop publishing; submitting initial versions for review; revising and editing final copy.
4. Conducts freelance training classes by presenting job-specific, company-specific, and generic software applications and personal computer classes.
5. Evaluates training by evaluating effectiveness of training to specific job applications.
6. Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
Technical Trainer Skills and Qualifications:
- 3 years in IT Technical team leads.
- Prefer Trainer Experience.
- Presentation Skills, Written Communication, Technical Leadership, Presenting Technical Information, Self-Confidence is advantage