Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide PC Support, hardware and software issues & maintenance
· Responsible for assembling and configuring a computer, installing operating systems and software as well as trouble shooting hardware (such as desktops, laptops, tablets, peripherals, printers, photocopiers, smart TV, projector and mobile devices.
· Create and maintain tips and tricks solutions for company website
· Ensure availability of network and system’s connectivity to the respective sites
· Ensure that WAN/LAN network is in optimum performance to avoid downtime
· Operate daily and monthly hard disk backup and cloud server functionality routines
· Assist in sourcing and purchasing hardware and software to support the Company Business Information System.
· Liaise with external IT service providers and internal personnel to make sure all IT requirement will be fit for usage.
· Assist in Digital Marketing Team to liaise and coordinate social media activities, utilize data to increase mind share, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaign (ROI and KPIs).
· Provide administration support from time to time when needed
· The candidate who has working experience is preferable.
· Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
· Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
· Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Management Information Systems (MIS) or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities