- Understanding client's requirement and business.
- Gathering and analyzing workflow and other information of client.
- Outputting the documents of requirement gathering and system functional design.
- Output the specifications of system functional design and tesing (planning, execution and reporting for UT or SIT). Cooperate with external IT vendors.
- Support UAT for client.
- Train users in order to make use of the system.
- Engage system maintenance and operation. Monitor system resources and maintaining the condition.
- Make a regular report to superior of the progress of task as a document. Report quickly in case of issues having high urgency or significant impact.
- Able to communicate with both clients and programmer about the system specification and client requirement with or without technical terms.
- Generate regular report about the progress of task as a document.
- In charge of system functional design.
- Programming and testing (UT / SIT)of own functional design.
- Outputing system specification documents, test script and test results regarding to each process 3 & 4.
- Developing web system based on flamework. ( UI / Business Logic / SQL)
- Bachelor Degree / Advanced Diploma and above in Information Technology.
- Minimum 3 years as a System Engineer (Application Engineer is preferred).
- Good Japanese communications skill will be an added advantage.
- Able to learn new things fast and put into practice immediately.
- Strong analytical skills, presentation and good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure (especially during incident / crisis management)
Perks & Benefits
- Company trips
- Medical insurance