· Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent.
· At least 3 years above of working experience in metal fabrication, metal stamping or related field in metal mechanical industrial are an advantage.
· Preferably Executives specializing in purchasing of semiconductor product’s parts.
· Excellent human relation, communication and negotiation skills are critical.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Knowledge in ERP will be an added advantage
· Computer literacy in Microsoft Office is a must
Duties and responsibilities
· Full spectrum of the purchasing process (Processing of Purchase Orders, liaise, monitor, follow up and expedite delivery with suppliers)
· Ensuring the purchasing activities and deliverables are undertaken in accordance with agreed schedules/milestones
· Monitor and ensure all goods received meet specification and arrange replacement from vendors shall there be any rejected goods.
· Manage material inventory and perform inventory stocking activities
· Co-ordinate with warehouse, forwarders, carriers on shipping arrangement, import and export and ensure smooth and prompt deliver.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave