- Assist M&E activities to prevent any mishaps from happening which could effect the daily operation.
- Responsible to ensure smooth operation on all M&E equipment.
- Prevent breakdowns by carrying out routine maintenance service and preventive monitoring on equipment schedules.
- Attend to customer complaint.
- Attend to special projects assigned by customer.
- Maintain tools and instruments in good order.
- Document and maintain records of all service.
- Operate and maintain on all related equipments, including fire system, facility systems, water systems, waste water systems, sewage and drainage systems, domestic and sanitary system, cleaning lubricants for pumps, clean stariners and measuring air-flow and make sure all the above systems are within the expected range.
- Carry out any other assignment as assigned by management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess Professional Certificate or Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in the related filed is required for this position.
- Knowledge and skills in understanding of Operation & Maintenance standard practice. Able to interact well with personnel at all level within organisation, supplier, sub-contractor, client or customer etc.
- Ability on to read/write in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
Senawang, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps