China / Taiwan / Hong Kong Market Officer
- Managing overseas travel agents enquiries, quotations and itinerary arrangement for Free Individual Travellers for Mandarin / Cantonese Speaking Market
- Managing daily hotel reservations and bookings, close-outs and allotments.
- Booking of transfers & tours, attraction tickets, restaurants, guides etc.
- Timely invoicing into the system for billing to clients
- Preferably with 1 - 2 years working experience in a OTA, travel agency, hotel reservation and ecommerce is preferred.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants with internship experience before are encouraged to apply.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft outlook email, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word, Computer literacy, Internet Application
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin
- The online system is in dual language (English & Mandarin), candidates must be able to read in these 2 languages
- Good communication skills ( written & verbal ) with a pleasant personality
- Full-Time position(s) available for Malaysians or Malaysian PR only.
- Working days are 5.5 days ( alternate Saturday ) and rotational public holiday shift
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Permas Jaya, 81750 Masai, Johor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps