This position is responsible in supervising and leading the day to day to control and manage the warehouse operations activities in meeting customer's expectation.
- Supervise customer service on time pick-up and delivery on all bookings.
- Receive bookings for trucks via email from customers and programs.
- Open job files as to compile emails, instruction, invoice and packing list.
- Process all posting transactions.
- Work with Finance department on all inqueries.
- Proactive follow-up on each movement and raise escalation to internal and external customer on any incident.
- Follow-up with vendors for invoice and Proof of delivery (POD).