- Outline client design objectives.
- Conceptualize and sketch design plans.
- Determine cost of completion and project requirements in the budgeting phase.
- Set a timeline for the completion of an interior design project.
- Source materials and products included in plans.
- Utilize computer applications in the design process.
- Inspect design after completion to determine whether client goals have been met
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or related field.
- Portfolio of design work.
- Project management experience.
- Experience with computational design.
- Highly creative, imaginative and artistic.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in regard to communicating an artistic vision.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Illustrator, SketchUp or similar design software.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
Unit 29-1, Level 29, Tower A, Vertical Business Suite, Avenue 3, Bangsar South, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps