We are an established engineering company specialized in providing solution to the underground utilities detection, inspection and asset management system.
Job Scope: -
- Site installation and commission of company equipment, investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining and performing preventive maintenance and repairs.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.(
- Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Preferably with Diploma in Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical.
- With related experience of handling site work (especially water network) an advantage
- Good at hands on and troubleshooting skill
- Speak Bahasa Malaysia, English
Interested candidate please write in with detailed CV and expected salary. For more information please go to our website at www.rd-palmer.com
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Open culture