LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more than 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
BRP 10’000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
· Be a part of a fast paced and challenging environment.
· Work with a team of dedicated and passionate people.
· Join the company which offers an outstanding environment that gives play to your drive for innovation and self-initiative every day.
Your Key Responsibilities
The Technical Manager is key driver for our after-sales department success in Malaysia. The focus on the vectors of Technical Support, Training and Audits of our dealer network are key for short term dealer engagement and long-term success.
Your technical expertise will create the needed support to the dealer network but also to our internal processes with regards to network technical support. The key area of action is Malaysia but in case of need, you will also be asked to support other key markets.
Through dealer visits in Malaysia, you will drive the continuous improvement in terms of technical capabilities, product understanding and processes for BRP business.
The ideal candidate is a true team player who can work in a high-speed environment, you must be looking for a job where he can strive towards success, self-motivation and personal development.
The Responsibilities Are
In Field Technical Support
· Provide technical in field support for BRP business
· Work in close collaboration with the BRP Service Team and APAC Service Manager
· You will work on a case by case bases, provide technical support for high importance technical cases
· You will partner with the APAC After-Sales Manager and District Sales Manager to build strong support plans and focus towards our network.
· Where needed it could be on ad-hoc base you will need to provide technical assistance in networks across ASEAN, but your main scope will be Malaysia.
· Assist in key marketing activities (shows, events and press testing)
Training support to the network
· Be driver of technical training for newly onboarded dealers
· Drive network training plan and curriculum aligned with the training strategy.
· Tracking of dealer network training plan completion
Network audits, improvement plan
· Visit the key dealerships in Malaysia, audit their warranty work and discuss on potential improvement plans
· Connect in terms of reporting to the APAC Service Manager in order align on findings following your field visits.
· Assist the key dealers in improving their processes where needed.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
· Higher degree or equivalent through professional experience
· 2 plus years of similar professional experience
· Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint
· Good technical knowledge in Marine industry is key asset
· Strong team player, with a positive attitude
· Ability to work autonomously, prioritize and focus on the critical business drivers
· Good communication skills, with a strong ability to influence various stakeholders with data driven insight
· Entrepreneurial and result driven mindset
· Fluent in English, good understanding of English is a must for reporting, other language skills are a plus.
· Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering
· Consumer Goods
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities