Responsibilities & Authorities
- Oversees the production line by supervising and motivating staff.
- Enforces policies to ensure operation flow.
- Takes initiatives to improve and address potential problems.
- Communicate well with staff and keep supervisor informed.
- Work flexibly and be good team player.
- Handle the administrative work.
- Participate in meetings and give constructive feedback and suggestion.
- Oversee work flows by monitoring steps of the production; maintain the equipment / machineries.
- Ensure quality service by enforcing system policies and standards.
- Creates ad revises procedures by analysing operation processes.
- Maintain staff by recruiting, training, orienting employees on the production line.
- Complete production plan by scheduling and assigning staff.
- Maintain safe and clean environment by educating and directing staff.
- Resolve problems by analysing data, investigate issues, identifying solution and recommending solutions.
- Draft out budget plans, meet sales performance.
- Diploma in any field.
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good managerial skills
- Adequate mechanical skills.
- Dealing with complexity.
- Financial planning & strategy.
- Production planning.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
KM 19, Jalan Simpang Pulai - Kampung Raja, Kinta Highlands, 31300 Perak
Click to view the location on Google maps