At Konica Minolta, our Mission is to be the ideal business partner of choice in Office Business and IT Services solutions. Through collaboration between our colleagues, partners and customers, we strive to enrich the society through constant innovation and development of solution driven tools.
To assist in corporate planning activities including the development of BMY work plan, monitoring and reporting of corporate performance.
- To assist in developing annual budget and quarterly forecast by coordinate with various team
- To support weekly and periodic reporting cycles by developing and maintaining reports
- To assist in evaluating business process, analyze business requirements, uncovering areas of improvements and streaming opportunities, developing and implementing sound solutions to cope with business changes by coordinate with various teams
- To produce insightful and useful reports by gathering critical information with relevant stakeholders
- To Support on closely monitor company key action plans by tracking the progress and analyzes the differences
- Supports collaboration across functions
- To assist in manage projects, developing projects plans, and monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor Degree, Diploma / Advanced Diploma, Professional Certificates or equivalent in Finance / Accountancy / Banking,Business Studies / Administration / Management
- Preferably at least 2 to 3 years of related working experience.
- Analytical person and with great strategic planning skills.
If this role sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, don't hesitate to apply and let us discuss further!
[NOTE] We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be reached out. If you were not shortlisted, we encourage you to have a look at other vacancies in Konica Minolta