- Install, configure and troubleshoot hardware, including prnters, computers, projectors and other IT Peripherals.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network connectivity issues, Microsoft ffice, HR & Accounts Software applications, etc
- Communicate with IT vendors for the maintenance and software license expiration
- Liaise and negotiate with vendors on purchasing of office technical equipment, software required.
- Manage IT security such as installation and maintaining Anti-Virus for all desktops/laptopsn or IT devices and perform weekly data backup for all servers.
- Create LAN Network and assign IP address when necessary.
- Provide Helpdesk support for all users.
- Cloning image and Setting up of new PCs / Notebooks such as creating email account. mailbox setup etc.
- Good technical knowledge of the latest operating syatems & nerwoek protocols.
- Performing any other IT related duties (e.g.updating of company website)
- Maintaining Software & Hardware Inventory and Proper Documentation and other Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows XP, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 operating systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010 and Microsoft Outlook email client.
- Good Analytical Skills, Fast Learner, Initiativeness, Honest and responsible.
- Able to work immediately.
- At least Diploma/Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possessing CompTia, A+, MCTS is at an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
Lot 533, Kampung Ulu Pulai, Mukim Jeram Batu 81550 Gelang Patah, Johor.
Click to view the location on Google maps