We are looking to hire a talented SharePoint Developer to create customized SharePoint solutions for our client. As a SharePoint Developer, you will be responsible for configuring and customizing SharePoint systems according to company specifications, building scalable web applications, writing and modifying code, debugging software, and training staff.
To ensure success as a SharePoint Developer, you should have extensive knowledge of SharePoint and MS Office software, proficiency with front-end programming languages, and the ability to solve complex software issues. Ultimately, a top-class SharePoint Developer can create clean, scalable SharePoint websites that meet all company design and functionality requirements.
- Meeting with the design team to review website and application requirements.
- Setting tasks and development goals.
- Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements.
- Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#.
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications.
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
- Testing and debugging code.
- Reviewing website interface and software stability.
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications.
- Providing systems training to staff and customers.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of development experience on Sharepoint Server, Sharepoint Workflow, Web Parts and .Net Framework
- Technical knowledge on Office 365 and expert knowledge on technical process, flow chart, data model or database design.
- Able to organize, coordinate and drive relevant activities to achieve IT implementation needs.
- Technical knowledge in InfoPath
- Technical knowledge in Workflow using PowerApp
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities