- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services or obtain details of complaints.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Review policy terms to determine whether handling compliance.
- Maintain and update SOP and record.
- Fluent in English & Malay
- Presentable outlook and personality.
- With Customer Service experience is added advantage
- Computer Literate
- Fresh graduate is encourage to apply too
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave
D8-8-2, Jalan PJU1A/46
Click to view the location on Google maps