- Able to work independently with high level of accuracy and initiative driven
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with proficiency in English and Malay.
- Able to interact well with all levels of staff.
- Pleasant personality and computer literate.
- Ensure that each department overtime forms/allowances received by the appointed data every month and reviewed before being included in the system.
- Responsible for providing data on wages, overtime, bonuses, MI, allowances and related payments over the period of time specified.
- Responsible for providing monthly contribution or deduction to the authorities or the non-authorities every month (KWSP, PERKESO, LHDNM etc.) and sent before the expiry of the prescribed.
- Responsible for providing records and data entry staff to PERKESO.
- Responsible for preparing and revising the salary data supplier contracts according to specified date line.
- Ensuring data to the department of statistics for the current month are issued on the last day of each month.
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Updates payroll records by entering insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Involve in HR activities held by the Company.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
Lot 136, Rawang Integrated Industrial Park, Mukim Rawang, 48000 Rawang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Click to view the location on Google maps