- Degree holder of either Mechanical or Electrical & Electronic Engineering or IT.
- At least 3 – 5 years of working experience in power utility, oil & gas, communication industry or other related field. Capable of project estimation and execution, or consulting works.
- Able to plan and work independently with minimum supervision and with positive working attitude, goals oriented.
- Self-motivated, innovative and willing to take challenges.
- Able to work within tight schedule & meet deadlines
- Able to interact with people from all levels including clients, contractors and consultants.
- Must be willing to travel extensively and cable of supervision of mega projects.
Interested candidates are invited to send your resumes stating qualifications, experience, current and expected salaries, contact telephone number (s) and recent photograph (non-returnable) either by email to The Personnel Manager at email@example.com
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave