Job Responsibilities :
- Participate in deployment of system including user requirement scoping, design, coding,
- testing and implementation.
- Ensure the quality and delivery of the various products and solutions within estimated
- Provide technical advice and recommendations for software solutions and practices.
- Evaluate and adopt new technologies for company or team efficiency improvement.
- Maintain and support existing system.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor'sDegree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in full software development and related field is required for this position.
If you're interested, please click APPLY NOW or send resume to :
Amanda Loo (Ms)
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Open culture