(A) PURCHASE OF MATERIALS
1. To liaise with Technical Advisor and Production Manager regarding materials requirement.
2. To develop requirements and specifications of item to be purchased.
3. To manage & fix the ordering point or level of stock items.
4. To review Purchase Requisition and prepare Purchase Orders and follow-up with supplies on orders and delivery of stock items.
5. To source new suppliers and analyse supplier capabilities in term of price, quality and delivery time.
6. To invade and analyse bids if required.
7. Ensure all raw materials are RoHS compliance.
(B) OTHER DUTIES REQUIRED BY MANAGEMENT
1. To provide ongoing job training to staffs and ensure they are being well trained with standard operation process.
2. To set up department objective such as supplier performance, to manage process performance & evaluate results.
3. To ensure the following systems are established, implemented and maintained:
* Quality Management System
* Environment Assurance System
*Safeth & Health Management System
* TPM System
All quality records must be kept for audit purpose.
- Degree/ Diploma/SPM or equivalent
- Minimum 4-10 years experience in similar field
- Have the expeciencce in purchasing of chemicals especially related to ink or paint.
- Able to multitask
- Able to lead and guide Purchasing team on handling shortage of raw materials
- Familiar with 5S, ISO 9001, 14001, and 45001 requirements (able to train if necessary)
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities