- Lead a support team on daily operational support activities, monitors and manage team's performance; and report on metrics.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships by having close follow-up and collaboration with stakeholders (solution architects/ vendors/ technology & operations teams) to resolve issues or requests raised in a timely manner and meeting agreed service levels as well as KPIs.
- Based on industry best practices and professional expertise, analyses ticket trends, identify opportunities, participates and contributes actively to problem management as well as improvement initiatives (in collaboration with various stakeholders) that will bring about operational excellence and improve customer satisfaction.
- Shares knowledge, train and provides coaching to others
- Identifies issues, troubleshoots and drives for the root cause based on application expertise and industry knowledge. Takes an end-to-end view of problem analysis across the dependent business processes and supporting applications. Uses knowledge article to aid in problem resolution and contributes actively to the knowledge database.
- Understand the key stakeholders’ requirements/needs. Applies sound judgement and escalates where necessary. Provides clear and regular communication to end users and co-workers via oral and written communications.
- Takes responsibility to understand business strategies, processes, system design/function and its related integration. Knows business critical applications and processes; as well as business impacts when services are not available.
More than 10 years of working experience in a support role, with minimum 1 year leading a team of 3 or more members. Experience should include managing team performance.
Understands and have general knowledge of general business processes in the area of Finance, Procurement, Sales and Distribution, and/or Manufacturing area.
Experience in supporting enterprise large scale ERP (e.g. JDE, SAP, Oracle).
Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic and highly-matrixed environment with IT teams, remote development teams as well as partners.
Experience working with people with diverse experience, culture and time zone.
Possesses knowledge of IT best practices. ITIL certification is a plus
Interested Kindly send your resume to
03 2713 8830
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Casual dress code