- Responsible for coordinating sea export cargo shipment arrangement for customers.
- Respond to all sea export inquiries from customers or agents and act accordingly.
- Coordinate and arrange transportation for related shipments as required.
- Follow up and ensure all containers laden back to port for Ex-work shipment.
- Submit pre-alert to agent before the shipment date, arrange payment to co-loader / liner and submit all required documents to agent before cargo reach destination.
- Submission of closed job task for invoicing purpose in a timely manner.
- Prepare required submission for USA & Canada shipments.
- Check and verify all Master Bill of Lading (MBL) and House Bill of Lading (HBL).
- Communicate and establish good relationship with customer, agent, liners, and co-loaders.
- Supervise and assist sea export team in problem solving.
- Maintain and file reports, process documentations, and any other related records or system.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned or required from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field (preferably in Logistics/Supply Chain Management).
- At least 4 years of working experience in logistics and sea freight forwarding service industry.
- Required skills: Planning & Coordinating Skill, Negotiation Skill, Customer Service and Relation Management.
Interested Candidates, kindly click "APPLY NOW" or send your latest resume to:
Visit our corporate website: www.recruitexpress.com.my
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Open culture